Technical University of Munich
The Technical University of Munich (TUM) (German: Technische Universität München) is a research university with campuses in Munich, Garching and Freising-Weihenstephan. It is a member of TU9, an incorporated society of the largest and most notable German institutes of technology.
- Ranked 62nd in Top Universities Abroad
- Technische Universität München (TUM) is one of Europe’s top universities
- 13 TUM professors and alumni have been awarded the Nobel Prize since 1927
- The men who invented the refrigerator and the diesel engine studied at TUM
- The Academic Ranking of World Universities (“Shanghai Ranking”), ranked Technische Universität München (TUM) 3rd place
- The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-14 (“THE Rankings”), ranked Technische Universität München (TUM) at 87th place