SolBridge International School of Business
The school focuses on business in Asia while remaining aware of business implications for government and society. The business program focuses on finance, logistics, marketing and technology transfer. SolBridge International School of Business awards both undergraduate major in business (BBA) and MBA degrees.
John E. Endicott, who serves as its Vice Chancellor, and now, President of Woosong University,is known for his work on nuclear nonproliferation (for which he was nominated for the Nobel Prize).
- SolBridge is the first private university outside Seoul and the Gyeonggi area to get AACSB accreditation
- First business school in Korea with an international faculty and student body
- Youngest of six colleges of Woosong University which is accredited and recognized by the Korean Ministry of Education
- Up to 100% Scholarships available
- State-of-the-Art-Campus facilities