Process for Canada Express Entry Immigration
Step by Step Process For the Canada Express Entry Immigration:
- Find your eligibility: There are three different programs in Canada Express entry, each programs requirement are different.
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- The Canadian Experience Class
- Language Test: At least CLB 7 is required for the Canada express entry immigration. CLB level 10 will give you the highest points. To check the language test marks equivalent to CLB level Click Here.
- Education Credential Assessment: The qualification you gained in your country need to be assessed. To find details about education credential assessment; Click Here.
- National Occupation Classification (NOC): The NOC is a system used by the Canadian Government to categorized occupations. Occupations are classify on the type of job a person does and the types of job duties. Find the best code that applies to you , Click Here.
- After complete all these steps create your express entry profile. To create the express entry profile Click Here.
- Now, by creating your express entry profile; it’s time for the registration your detail in the Job Bank. For registration in the Job Bank , Click Here.
- Above mentioned steps holds its points based on your age, qualification, work experience and language skills. Click Here for the details about point system.
- Now you will be pooled with other 1000s of application. To check the pool Click Here.
Your details will viewed by the Canadian employer and if it match their requirement, they will offer you for job. When you get the job offer you will get 600 points.
There are all together 1200 points, 600 is the minimum criteria that you have the chances to get success in Canada express entry immigration. However more point makes you sure to immigrate Canada.
At last you need to wait for your invitation to apply. From the newly changed system you will be informed within six months.
If you have any confusion and any more question regarding these steps, Comment on the Comment box below.