Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University
This medical school is currently ranked number 7 out of 46 higher medical institutions in Russia, acknowledged by World Health Organization and is recognised by the governments of some other countries which send their students to this academy for medical education and training.
This academy also is associated with many teaching hospitals distributed throughout the city, where the students learn many basic clinical skills. There are 70 specialised departments with over 600 teaching staff. It has approximately 3000 students in 7 faculties.
- Situated in the 3rd largest city of Russia
- Offers UG and PG medical programs in English and French medium
- Degrees recognized by the Medical Council of India for registration in India
- Has a good number of Indian students
- Industry oriented curriculum
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- World-class infrastructure