IESEG School of Management, Lilli, France
IÉSEG School of Management (stands for Institut d’Economie Scientifique Et de Gestion) is a post-bac business school in France, established in 1964 in Lille. This business school is a member of the Université Catholique de Lille, the largest private university in France in terms of student population and endowment. The school has two campuses, one in Lille and one in Paris.
IÉSEG School of Management is ranked 17th in 2016 by the international Financial Times in its Master of Management ranking. As a French Grande Ecole and member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles, IÉSEG is one of the most prestigious higher education institutions in the country. It has also been awarded three international accreditations : EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
The school has a total of 4,300 students on the Lille and Paris campuses. Bachelor and master’s programs, the International and Executive MBA are taught in English.
IÉSEG collaborates closely with the largest institute of research in Europe, the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS). It was recently recognized as the number 3 business school in France in terms of academic excellence (EducPros/L’Etudiant 2015). The School welcomes 1900 international students; 84% of its permanent faculty is international, and it has a network of more than 235 partner universities in more than 60 countries.
- IESEG School of Management is one of the top Business Schools in France, ranked 6th in France and 21st overall in the Financial Times Masters in Management 2015 ranking
- The school has been ranked 3rd for Academic Exellence and 8th for International Excellence by L’ETUDIANT/ L’EXPRESS Ranking of Academic Excellence in French Business Schools
- As a French Grande Ecole and member of the Conference des Grandes Ecoles, IESEG is part of the most prestigious higher education institutions in the country
- More than 84% of IÉSEG’s faculty is international, and the school has a network of more than 235 partner universities in more than 62 countries
- The school has more than 4300 students and almost 860 students in internship abroad and 790 students on university exchange programmes
- The school has 1900 international students on Lille & Paris campuses of 98 different nationalities