HELP University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HELP University is a private university in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was founded in 1986 by its President, Paul Chan Tuck Hoong, and CEO Chan-Low Kam Yoke.
HELP University is a member of the HELP Group.
HELP first offered twinning programmes with the University of Glamorgan, Wales, United Kingdom, and the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. It has partnerships with universities in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, and in Europe.
- Awarded Asia-Pacific’s 200 Best Performing Companies with capitalisation below USD1 billion by Forbes Award 2011
- Has been ranked 43rd in the KPMG Share-holder Value Award Program 2010
- Chosen as one of the 50 Jewels, small capital companies by OSK
- Awarded Brand Laureate Best Tertiary Institution (Private) 2012
- Accredited by the Government and partner universities in UK, US, Australia and New Zealand
- Overseas student exchange from countries like US, Asia, Europe, Australia, NZ