HAN University of Applied Sciences
The HAN University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen in Dutch), often abbreviated as HAN, is a vocational university of applied sciences with campuses in Arnhem and Nijmegen in the Netherlands. It offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in a wide range of subjects. Arnhem Business School is the international department of HAN University.
- University ranked 2nd best in the category of large-sized universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands by the Elsevier magazine in their most reent publication of 2015
- It has an extensive network of nearly 300 partner universities all over the world, where students can spend one semester on the basis of exchange
- Provides 65 Bachelors courses and 21 Masters courses to over 31,000 students
- Boasts of 2,100 international student enrolments from over 70 different countries
- Accredited by the Dutch Ministry of Education and the Accreditation Organization of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO)