EDHEC Business School, Lille, France
EDHEC is a French “grande école” specialising in business and management, founded in 1906, and based in Lille. EDHEC Business School offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education on its campuses in Lille, Nice, Paris, London, and Singapore.
EDHEC Business School offers the following academic programs:
- The Masters’ Programme (M2) EDHEC Grande école (five-year degree)
- The Bachelor’s Programme Espeme (four-year degree)
- Master of Science Programmes
- MBA Programmes (EDHEC Full-Time MBA and Executive MBA)
- Executive education for managers (EDHEC Management Institute)
- PhD in Finance
- Research centres
It has 6,000 students enrolled in traditional graduate and undergraduate programmes, 10,000 in executive programmes, and an alumni base of roughly 24,000.
EDHEC Business School is EQUIS accredited by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Education), and AMBA accredited for the EDHEC MBA and Part-Time Executive MBAs programmes. It is also accredited by the AACSB and the French Conférence des grandes écoles. EDHEC is among just 1% of all business schools worldwide with triple accreditation from EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB.
- MSc in Finance ranked #3 in the world and Master in Management ranked # 17 in the Financial Times 2014 ranking
- Triple Crown accreditation – AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS
- 1/3rd International Students, 91 Student Nationalities on-campus
- Yearly Euro 13M devoted to Academic Research
- 5 Campuses: Nice, Lille, Paris, London, Singapore