Angeles University Foundation
The Angeles University Foundation is a private Roman Catholic university in Angeles City, Philippines and it is considered as the premiere university of Central Luzon. It is anon-stock, non-profit educational institution that was established on May 25, 1962 by Mr. Agustin P. Angeles, Barbara Yap-Angeles and family. After only less than nine years of operation, the Institution was granted University status on April 16, 1971 by the Department of Education, Culture and Sports.
It is one of few Philippine universities granted autonomous status, with a number of its degree programs having been duly recognized as Centers of Excellence and Centers of Development by the Commission on Higher Education.
- The Number 1 University in Philippines
- Over 50 years of academic experience
- Recognized as Centers of Excellence and Centers of Development by the Commission on Higher Education
- Equipped with a Computerized Language Laboratory for speech classes, and state-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing Laboratory
- Only University having 100% MCI Screening Test Passing Results